I'm Here to Listen & Help
Counseling Kids, Couples, Families & LGBTQ With Care for Over 25 years
Are you tired of feeling alone & stressed about what to do?
Have you been feeling like you don't fit in & that no one will understand you?
Are you struggling with where to turn & what will make things better?
Do you feel like your relationships are not what you would like them to be & feeling angry & unsure about what to do?
Are you needing someone who will really listen, "get it" & help you find new ways to look at & handle these challenges?
- Parents Needing Support for Parenting Teenagers, Kids & Other Parenting Challenges, including Parent Child Relationships
- Helping Teens with How to Deal with Teen Issues, as well as Depression, Anxiety, Substance Use, Sexual Identity/Orientation
- Child & Teen Behavior at School, Home & in the Community
- Sexual Orientation/Identity & the Unique Needs of the Adult & Teen LGBT Community
- Bisexuality & the Specific Concerns Related to Identifying as Bisexual
- Marital & Couples Relationships, to Improve Communication, Connection & Bonding, especially Gay/Lesbian Couples
- Abuse of Substances & Other Addictive-Type Behaviors
- Family Relationships, including Adult & Child Parent-Child & Sibling Relationships
- Those who Want Their "Differentness" Understood & Their Uniqueness Appreciated so They can Find a Place to Connect
Also Offering to Other Clinicians:
- Clinical Support & Supervision for Clinicians
- Private Practice Consultation for Therapists & Other Mental Health Providers in Practice or Looking to go into Practice
- Employment Opportunities to Licensed Clinicians
- Supervision & Contract Work for those Seeking Licensure
- Individual & Family Counseling
- Couples/Marriage Counseling - particularly for LGBT Couples*
- Parenting Support & Help
- Relationship Building Therapy to Help Improve Connection & Bonding
- Child/Adolescent Therapy
- Family Communication & Relationship Counseling & Therapy
- Strategies to Improve Anxiety & Symptoms of Depression & Self-Esteem
*Note: Insurance will rarely cover couples therapy, so I don't take insurance for couples/marital therapy (see more on my counseling fees & insurance page).
Call me now at 919/360-1929 to see how I can help. Or you can email me
More Information About How I Can Help
Call me now at 919/360-1929 to talk, or you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to talking with you to explore how I can help.
" The secret of joy is the mastery of pain."
"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom."
- Anaïs Nin