I'm Here to Listen & Help
Counseling Services for Kids, Families & LGBTQ
With Care for Over 25 years
Are you tired of feeling angry, overwhelmed, sad, anxious?
Have you been feeling more down & more stressed out?
Are you struggling with where to turn & what will make things better?
Do you feel like there's no "getting through" to your child and/or partner/spouse?
Are you needing someone who will really listen, "get it" & help you find new ways to look at & handle these challenges?
- how I approach counseling youth & family counseling to help make family life & relationships better
- why it is important to seek a qualified therapist to help with concerns related to addiction, sexual orientation/identity, LGBTQ issues & the gay community
- what to expect if you come to see me for counseling in Raleigh
- the approaches I use & why I think they can enhance people's lives & relationships
- how you will be able to pay for counseling services & my belief in this investment
- links to resources that I think can be helpful
- how I can help other mental health providers get support, consultation & a peer to understand them
More Information About How I Can Help
Call me now at 919/360-1929 to talk, or you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to talking with you to explore how I can help.
"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom."
- Anaïs Nin